1. Chocolate - 115 g (half of dark chocolate and half of milk chocolate)
Salt - a pinch
2. Thick cream - one cup
3. Sugar - a large spoon
4. Vanilla Essence - A small teaspoon
Instant coffee - a small spoon
Peeled oranges - a small spoon
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and place in a heat proof bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Heat the cream over medium heat, add sugar and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Add the fourth ingredient vanilla essence, Instant coffee, Peeled orange and pour into the chocolate mixture.
- Leave it for a minute without stirring and mix well.
- Pour this into small cups. When bubbles appear on top, gently tap the cups on the table until it is gone.
- Set aside in the fridge for four to five hours.
Sprinkle grated chocolate or a tablespoon of thick cream on top and serve with a little grated chocolate.