Do you struggle to get to sleep no matter how tired you are? Or do you wake up in the middle of the night and lie awake for hours, anxiously watching the clock? Insomnia is a common problem that takes a toll on your energy, mood, health, and ability to function during the day. It can even contribute to serious health problems and it may be because of some health problems. But you don’t have to resign yourself to sleepless nights. Simple changes to your lifestyle and daily habits can put a stop this difficulty.
1. Wash your head as purely wet twice in a day. Got to bed with small wetness without thinking any thing.
2. Avoid all chemical products like Tooth Paste, Soap, Beauty care materials, Air freshener etc.
3. Make assure that there are no dirty dresses, books, old cookwares and tik-tik sounding clock in the room. Design your sleep environment to establish the conditions you need for sleep. Your bedroom should be cool in normal way. Your bedroom should also be free from any noise that can disturb your sleep. Finally, your bedroom should be free from any light. Check your room for noises or other distractions. This includes a bed partner's sleep disruptions such as snoring. Consider using blackout curtains, eye shades, ear plugs, "white noise" machines, humidifiers, fans and other devices.
4. Remove photos of somebody passed away and reminders of sad thoughts.
5. Drink tender-coconut water five day. do not eat anything else. Not too hard to guess since cherry juice was one of the first things listed, but they also contain tryptophan which is metabolized into serotonin and finally melatonin.
6. Share sorrows and angriness that buried in your mind to someone trust worthy.
7. Practice shavasana in Yoga. This corpse pose helps to cool down and relax the body. Shavasana has many psychological benefits as it can relieve anxiety, pressure, fatigue, tension and stress. Many people use shavasana to calm down and relax their mind. People suffering from insomnia can use shavasana to drift into sound sleep. Lie flat on the floor, ensuring that there will be no disturbance for the duration of the pose. Make sure you are comfortable, but don’t use any pillows or cushions. It will be best if you lie on a hard surface.