1. Coconut oil - four cups
2. Onion - chopped, finely chopped
Ginger - two teaspoons
Garlic - three teaspoons
Green chillies - five, torn in the middle
3. Tomatoes - Five
4. Coriander powder - three tablespoons
Chili powder - three tablespoons
Turmeric powder - a small spoon
5. Squid - one kilogram
10. Garam Masala - a small spoon
Pepper powder - a small spoon
Fennel powder - a small spoon
Coriander leaves, curry leaves, salt - to taste
- Fry the first ingredient Onion, Ginger, Garlic, green chillies, in coconut oil well.
- Add tomatoes to it.
- Then add the fourth ingredient Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, Chilli powder and fry it.
- Add Squid Cover without water, boil and drain.
- Then add garam masala, pepper powder, fennel powder, coriander leaves, curry leaves and salt and serve hot.