- 1 pound Chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Chopped parsley or cilantro for garnish
- Combine honey, vinegar and soy sauce together in a bowl and set aside.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with ground black pepper and paprika.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and then add chicken pieces and cook until skin is brown. Flip the chicken and cook another 2 minutes until browned.
- Add the garlic and cook for another 1 minute, or until the garlic is softened. Reduce the heat, pour in the sauce into the skillet and cook on simmer of about 2 minutes until the sauce reaches out desired thickness.
- Garnish with chopped parsley or cilantro and serve over rice.