The civil services examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of 24 civil service cadres can apply until March 03. There are a total of 796 vacancies. Candidates applying to the Indian Forest Service need to pass the Preliminary Examination of Civil Service. Preliminary Written Examination will be held on 31st May.
- Eligibility: Accredited University Degree.
- Age: Between 21 and 32 August 1, 2020. The reserved sections will get concessionary rates.
- The Application can be submitted online till 03 March at UPSC ONLINE Applications for withdrawal from March 12 to 18 will be available at the website.
- Examination: Application for Preliminary Examination is now invited. There will be two papers with 200 marks each. Two hours is the time allotted for each paper. The detailed syllabus is in the notification. Those who are eligible for this application should apply for the Main Examination later.
- Application Fee: Rs. Candidates belonging to women / SC / ST / different classes do not have to pay any fee. Fees can be paid at any branch of State Bank or online.