1. 1 bell pepper (red) or ½ green and ½ red; should be sliced
2. 1 cup properly chopped fresh broccoli
3. 12 oz noodles (rice)
4. Pepper (black) and salt; to taste
5. ½ cup of broth made of chicken
6. 3 tablespoons of oil of some fresh vegetable
7. 2 tablespoons of any ketchup
8. Oil of sesame; only few drizzles
9. 1 lb 2 medium sized boneless & skinless breasts of chicken; it should be sliced into strips of bite size
10. 1 tablespoon of shredded and completely peeled ginger (fresh)
11. 4 ounces of Portobello or shiitake mushroom; should be sliced
12.1 teaspoon of fresh cornstarch
13.2 tablespoons of sauce of soya
1 .Bring a pan which is medium in size with water (salted) to boil. After this, add all noodles and cook all of them on a medium flame for 3 mins, or until they become enough tender. Drain this and properly stir it in just 1 tablespoon of oil of vegetable.
2 .In a large sized work or a skillet, heat oil of vegetable (2 tablespoons) over a high flame. And then season the obtained chicken very lightly with pepper and salt and then place it into the hot wok. Now, stir-fry it for around 4 mins. Remove the wok or skillet and then set it aside.
3 .Add peppers, mushrooms, broccoli and then sauté for 60 seconds. Then add all of the ginger to wok and then again stir-fry for 2 mins. In a bowl of mixing combine the soy sauce, cornstarch, chicken stock, and ketchup.
4 .Add noodles, the mixture of broth and chicken to skillet and then once again stir fry for 3 more mins. Immediately before serving the dish, drizzle the oil of sesame and season it as per taste with pepper and salt. Enjoy!