For healthy and flawless skin, the first step is to get rid of the waste in the skin. By doing this regularly it removes dirt and dead cells from the skin. In addition, it prevents many problems such as dark spots, acne, inflammation and dryness. Although there are many things you can try to get rid of dead skin, natural ingredients like aloe vera are always a good idea for its safety and health.
Aloe vera is good for the skin and therefore it smells good. The benefits of applying aloe vera gel on the skin are numerous. Loaded with vitamins, enzymes and antioxidants, aloe vera works as a miracle ingredient for our skin. Pure and fresh aloe vera gel has many beauty benefits that make it an important part of many people's skincare routine. Regular consumption of aloe vera can eliminate the symptoms of aging. Let's see what aloe vera face packs you can use.
Aloe vera is one of the most sought after cosmetics available in the market. They are not considered 100% pure due to the presence of preservatives and / or other ingredients. The best way to get pure and fresh aloe vera gel is to make it at home. Take fresh leaves of aloe vera plant and carefully cut them out, removing the transparent gel-like substance. It can be applied directly on the skin or in combination with other skin-friendly ingredients to treat various skin problems.
- Aloe vera, baking soda Scrub: Baking soda helps us a lot in eliminating many skin ailments and ailments like blackheads. But combining it with aloe vera will make the effects of exfoliation even stronger. Mix 1 tbsp baking soda with 2 tbsp aloe vera gel and make a smooth paste. Apply it on the face for 5 to 10 minutes and rest.This scrub is suitable for dry and oily skin and can be used all over the body.
- Aloe vera, aspirin scrub: Aspirin mixed with aloe vera is good for acne and breakouts. It not only reduces the redness and size caused by inflammation but also cures infections to some extent. Put 2-3 tablets in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of water so that the tablets absorb water and become puff. Mash the softened aspirin with a spoon to make a paste. Add aloe vera gel and mix well. Your scrub is ready to use.
- Aloe Vera, Lemon, Sugar Scrub: If you have oily skin with acne, blackheads, blemishes and blemishes, you can now use this simple aloe vera scrub. Take 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel in a bowl, add 2 tablespoons white sugar in it and mix until 80% sugar is melted. Pour the juice of a small lemon into it and mix everything well with a spoon. It is ideal for use on face and body.
- Aloe vera, lemon and salt scrub: This recipe is similar to the previous one. Like white sugar, salt acts as a natural exfoliating agent. Take 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel in a bowl and pour the juice of one lemon in it. Combine these well. Add 2 tablespoons of coarse salt and mix well. Make sure the salt is not completely dissolved. Regular use of this aloe vera banana leaves skin feeling softer, smoother and more radiant.
- Aloe Vera, Olive Oil, Sugar Scrub: When adding lemon to aloe vera, this scrub is good for oily skin and women with super dry skin can add olive oil (coconut oil / jojoba oil / almond oil etc.) instead. Take 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel in a bowl and mix with 1 tablespoon extra olive oil. Add (1/4) cup brown sugar to this mixture and mix with a fork. This will exfoliate the skin deeply, nourish it from the inside out and retain hydration for a long time.
- Aloe vera, honey and salt Scrub: A mixture of aloe vera and honey helps to treat dry and dull skin. In a mixing bowl, take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and add 1/4 cup of salt to make a paste. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and mix well. This scrub provides intense moisturizing while exfoliating the surface of the skin and promoting new cells.
- Aloe vera and almond oil Oatmeal Scrub: Oats are one of the best natural exfoliators that can give flawless skin with an attractive glow. In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons oatmeal with 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel. Once the smooth mixture is obtained, pour in 1 tbsp sweet almond oil and mix well. It is great for all skin types.