1. 4 medium, Bananas ripened
2. 2 tbsp., peanut butter
3. 2 cups, cow milk or almond milk
4. 1/4 cup, sugar
5. 1/2 tsp., vanilla essence
6. 4 cups, rolled oats
7. 1 tsp., baking powder
8.1/2 tsp., cinnamon powder
9. A pinch salt
- Take a big bowl and add mashed bananas, peanut butter, milk, sugar and vanilla essence it .
- Then add oat meals along with baking powder, cinnamon powder and a pinch of salt.
- Now mix all the ingredients together until they combine.
- Grease the muffins tray with butter.
- Add all the banana oatmeal better in the muffins slot.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Once they are completely cool take them out
- Delicious muffins are ready to serve. Enjoy healthy muffin, a handful of almonds, and a cup of coffee or tea in evening.
- Let the batter for the muffins sit for 5-10 minutes before adding them to muffin trays. This allows the oatmeal to soak up some of the liquid, and the batter to thicken up slightly.
- You may add raisins or chocolate chips in the muffins.
- For the best flavor, use very ripe bananas as they are the sweetest.