The time spent in front of laptops and mobiles also increased as jobs and studies shifted to homes during the Corona era. It also affects the health of the eyes to some extent. Here are some tips for healthy eyes.
- Take a five-minute break for eyes while working on a computer and reading a book. This will help the muscles in the eye to relax. Pour cold water on the eyes and close the eyes for five minutes. Continue working / reading after this.
- Move the pupil in a circular motion for 5 minutes between exercises for the eye or open or close the eye several times. When you wake up in the morning, you should rub your hands together and place your palms on your eyes with mild warmth.
- The foods rich in vitamin A, C and K is essential for maintaining eye health and adequate eyesight. Try to eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals daily.
- If you do not get at least eight hours of sleep, you will get dark circles around your eyes and your eyes will be asleep. When you wake up in the morning, your eyes will be red. If you get enough sleep, your eyes and face will always be fresh and attractive.
- Slice the Cucumbers in round shape and place it on top of the eyes to moisturize the eyes. This way you can reduce the dark circles around you and keep your eyes healthy by avoiding redness. Moisturizing drop Moisture is one of the most essential for the eye. If cucumber is not available, use a moisturizing drop.
- Avoid rubbing the eyes when you wake up in the morning or if something goes wrong in your eyes. Instead, spray cold water on the eyes.
- Use sunglasses when going out. Sun exposure to the eyes can cause loss of moisture and dark circles around the eyes.
- Dip two cotton balls into it. Then take it out, squeeze the milk and place a cold cotton ball on top of the eyelid. After doing this for a while, the pressure on the eyes will go away. It will also help to get rid of dark spots under the eyes.