1. Fish - 1/2 kg
2. Onion finely chopped - a cup
Garlic - eight cloves
Turmeric powder - a small teaspoon
Salt and pepper - to taste
Soy sauce - three-quarters of a large spoon
3. Butter / oil - enough for frying
4. Vinegar - half a tablespoon
Soy sauce - one tablespoon
Water - half a quarter cup
Sugar - half a teaspoon
- Clean the fish and cut it into pieces.
- Roast the fish with the finely chopped onions, Garlic, Turmeric powder, Salt and pepper and the soy sauce. Then keep it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Heat oil or butter in a pan and fry the fish till both sides turn light brown.
- Add the Vinegar, Soy sauce, Water, Sugar and cook on low heat.
- Fish can be bought after frying and serve with white rice.