1.Beef / Chicken - Roasted, minced / roasted
2. Peanuts - Five tablespoons, roasted and powdered
Onions - two large, finely chopped
Well-ripened tomatoes - two, chopped
Corriander leaves - a handful, chopped
Green chillies - four, chopped
Egg whites - three eggs
Lemon juice - of one lemon
Baking powder - a small teaspoon
Salt and pepper - to taste
3. Melted butter - two teaspoons
- Add Beef / Chicken - Roasted or minced.
- Peanuts - five tablespoons, roasted and powdered, Onions - two large, finely chopped, Well-ripened tomatoes - two, chopped into powder, Corriander leaves - a handful, chopped into powder,Green chillies - four, chopped into powder, Egg whites - three eggs, Lemon juice - of one lemon, Baking powder - a small teaspoon, Salt and pepper - to taste mix well.
- Put a small teaspoon of butter in a loft and mix the combined meat mixture into the thin layers.
- Pour the remaining butter on top.
- It can be baked in the oven or steamed.
- If steaming, cover well with foil paper. This is to prevent water from going inside.
- When it is cooked, take it out and heat it.
- Using a knife, gently stir the sides, remove from the loaf tin and slice.
Serve garnished with chopped spring onions and tomato sauce.