1.Maida - Two cups
2. Salt - to taste
Baking powder - a small spoon
Baking soda - half a teaspoon
Sugar - a large spoon
3. Yogurt - half a cup
Oil - a large spoon
4. Mozzarella cheese - a cup
Coriander - quarter cup, finely chopped
5.Sesame - to taste
- Add the second ingredient to the flour and mix well.
- Add yoghurt and oil and mix well. Add enough water and knead the chapati dough.
- Combine cheese and coriander leaves.
- Roll the prepared dough into small balls, add a little cheese mixture, roll again and cover with a damp cloth and leave for five minutes.
- Now take each roll and spread sesame seeds on top and bake in a pan.
- Spread butter on top and serve hot.