1. Chicken - one kilogram
2. Ginger - a small piece
Garlic - six cloves
3. Salt and pepper - to taste
4. Oil - to taste
5. Mustard - two tablespoons
6. Red onion - a handful, chopped
7. Garlic - Five cloves
8. Ginger - One inch piece, cut to match the size of a matchstick
9. Cashew Nut Crush - A handful
10. Chili Powder - Two tablespoons
11. Tomatoes - Three, peeled and chopped in boiling water
How to cook
- Wash and clean the chicken and cut it into small pieces.
- Add the second ingredient to the pan and pepper and put it in the chicken and leave it for a while and then slowly fry it.
- Roast the mustard without oil in a saucepan.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in the same saucepan and fry the red onion, garlic and ginger separately.
- Roast cashew nuts.
- Put the roasted red onion, ginger, garlic, cashew nuts and chicken in a saucepan and mix well in the oven.
- Add chilli powder and fry well.
- After frying well, add tomatoes and fry. Add water to the pan, cover and cook.
- After frying the chicken, open the jar and drain the gravy.
- Stir in the roasted mustard just before taking it out of the oven.
- Serve hot.