Health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being in which disease and infirmity are absent. Good health requires the commitment of many, from lawmakers to lunch makers. And there are steps each of us can take to promote and protect health. These include being more active, eating healthy, and avoiding tobacco and harmful use of alcohol.
Being physically active helps all people, no matter their age, lead healthier lives. Adults can improve their health by doing at least 150 mins of moderate-intensity, or 75 mins of vigorous-intensity, aerobic physical activity, per week, or an equivalent combination of both.
A healthy diet is essential for good health and being protected against many chronic illnesses. Eating vegetables and fruit and consuming less salt, sugar and saturated fats are essential for a healthy diet.Digital technologies also provides limitless possibilities to improve health, from personal fitness to building stronger health systems for entire countries.
- When you don't eat breakfast in the morning, the stomach is scared.
- The kidney is scared when not drinking even 10 glasses of water in 24 hours.
- The gallbladder is frightened when you cannot sleep until 11am and wake up to the sunrise.
- The small intestine is afraid when eating cold and stale foods.
- When you eat more fried and spicy food, the large intestine is afraid.
- The liver is scared when eating heavy fried foods, junk, and fast food alcohol.
- The heart is scared when it is consumed with too much salt and cholesterol.
- Pancreas fears when the taste is more sweet and freely available.
- When you work in the dark with the light of the mobile and computer screen, the eyes are afraid.
- The brain is afraid when negative thoughts begin to think.
Listen to parts of your boby and don't be afraid to them. Not at of these parts are available are very expensive in the market. The ones that are available are very expensive and cannot be adjusted in your body. So keep your body parts healthy.