'Nipah'- virus outbreak in Kerala, which remained a mystery so far has been unwound after the confirmation that the virus was found in the fruit which bats had eaten in Kozhikode district, which wa
Kerala Startup Mission to hold the four-day conclave at Kozhikode from 5th to 8th February 2018. The conclave shall be a platform to men with ideas to project before the Investors, Venture Capital Providers with a team of technical experts and policymakers to enable the ventures to take off. More than 100 startup aspirants getting an opening on "Ninth Idea day " on the 5th February to present their ideas to the team. Rajan Anand, CEO, Google India with many cyber Industrialists will be looking up to bright ideas to support their projects in all respects.
Feb 4, 2018
No votes yet
Fire engulfed a textile shop at the famed SM Street (Mithayi Theruvu) in Kozhikode around 11.30 am on Wednesday. The shop ModernTextiles situated near Radha Theatre completely gutted in the fire. Seven units of fire engines are stationed at the spot. More fire engines have been called in from nearby districts. Attempts to douse the flames are going on. All the shops in the vicinity have been closed down following the incident. It is learned that an explosion of the generator's gas cylinder inside the shop triggered the fire.
Feb 22, 2017
No votes yet