1. Butter - 125 g
Coconut Essence - half a teaspoon
Powdered sugar - one cup
2. Eggs - two
3. Grated coconut - half a cup
4. Self Raising Floor - One and a half cup, folded
5. Sour cream - 300 g
6. Milk - half a cup
For Coconut Ice Frosting
7. Icing Sugar - Two cups, crushed
Coconut grated - one and a half cup
Egg whites - Two eggs, beaten slowly
8. Pink Food Color - A little
- Preheat oven to 1800C.
- Place a 23 cm round cake pan on paper.
- In a small bowl, beat the first ingredient with an electric mixer.
- Add eggs one by one and beat well. Transfer this to a large bowl and add half of the coconut, the self-raising flour and a pinch of sour cream and milk. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour it into the prepared pan and bake for one hour in a preheated oven.
- Leave it in the oven for five minutes and then transfer it to a wire rack and let it heat up.
- Mix the grinded Icing Sugar , Grated Coconut, Egg whites, well to make coconut ice frosting. This should be arranged on top of the cake. Add a little coconut and pink food coloring and sprinkle on top.