Exercise is very important for the health of the body .Today's society is addicted to many diseases .Most people die due to various deadly diseases. One of the main reasons for this is the changing lifestyle and diet. There was a lot of exercise in the past lifestyle itself. As such, the diet was low in fat and oil .But most of today's diets are caused by obesity. But there is no exercise in lifestyle to burn it all out. There was a lot of walking and work in the past .Most of the work today is sedentary work. All the work that needs to be done is done by machines. Walking is exercise. Walking is a good exercise. It is also an exercise that anyone can easily practice. People with heart disease, diabetes, overweight and high blood pressure can benefit from regular exercise. It also helps prevent disease.
- Prevents many diseases.
Obesity is one of the major problems of human beings today. This is due to not eating properly and not working accordingly. Overweight causes diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, gallstones, knee inflammation, and back pain. Getting into the habit of walking on a regular basis can help prevent obesity. Walking is a great way to facilitate heart function. Walking increases blood flow to the heart. That way the heart will get more air.
The breath thus obtained helps the heart to function efficiently. Walking is also good for smoothing the function of the lungs. During walking, the blood flow to the lungs and the flow of oxygen increases. Furthermore, as a result of certain chemical reactions that take place in the body, wastes are expelled through sweat and inhaled air.
This will eliminate some of the lung diseases. When walking, all the muscles in the body wake up at the same time. The body heats up and the blood flow to the muscles increases. Walking helps in smoothing the function and movement of the muscles. Walking is also a good remedy for unexplained fatigue. Walking can also help prevent paralysis and rheumatism. For those who do not engage in daily sports activities, walking for a while in the morning and evening is very healthy.
- Importance of Walking in daily life.
Walking can be anywhere. Those who do not have space can walk in the backyard or on the road. But it is better to walk on the road. Vitamin D deficiency can be treated with sunlight. Walking and seeing new sights will soothe the mind. Avoid walking on dirt roads as much as possible.
How fast can each age group walk at different speeds? It should be done after checking the pulse. The pulse should increase. Only then will walking be beneficial.
- Controls obesity.
Walking is the most effective way to control obesity. People who walk at least 30 minutes a day are less likely to develop obesity. If we make daily walking a part of our lives, obesity will definitely stay away from our lives.
- Various studies suggest that 10 minutes of walking daily is an effective way to lower blood pressure
- Regular walking is one of the biggest ways to help with diabetes, ranging from a slow walk of 4-5 minutes to a moderate brisk walk of 5-10 minutes.
- Walking for 1-3 hours a week can reduce the risk of death from breast and cervical cancer by up to 19%. Those who practice walking for 3-5 hours have a 54% lower risk. Many studies show that people who practice 7 hours a week have a 14% lower risk of developing cancer.
- Exercise improves memory: For those who walk 40 minutes 3 times a week, the size of the hippo campus increases by 2 percent. Daily walking slows down the brain's contractile process, according to a study of people between the ages of 60 and 90.
- Increases immunity: Immune cells increase in people who walk at a moderate pace for 35-45 minutes a day, thereby reducing the risk of disease by 43% for those who are accustomed to walking for 20 minutes a day.
- According to a study conducted among people aged 70-89, those who have been accustomed to walking since childhood will be healthier in old age. After two-and-a-half years of study, researchers found that regular exercise reduced the risk of physical disability by up to 28%.
- The best way to prevent stress eating is to walk, but walking alone is not the answer to Strauss Eating Disorder. Proper sleep and walking 10000 steps a day to meditate can help prevent stress eating.
- Experts suggest that emotional or psychological problems may be the main cause behind stress eating disorder .Working releases more endorphins into the body and alters cortisol levels, thereby preventing stress eating.