1. Beef - 1/2 kg
2.Onion - Four large, finely chopped
Turmeric powder - three-quarters teaspoon
Peppercorns - a large spoon
Vinegar - one and a half tablespoons
Green chillies - five, chopped
Salt - to taste
3.Oil - two tablespoons
4. Curry leaves - two stalks
Pepper - a large spoon, crushed
- Wash and clean the beef piece.
- Apply the second ingredients Onions, Turmeric powder, Peppercorns, vinegar, Green chilles, salt and mix well put it in a cooker, boil it without weight and drain the water.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add chopped curry leaves and buttermilk.
- Add the cooked beef to the pan and saut over medium heat.